Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just a NOTE of explanation...

Much to my protestations as a writer I am making a little note for the one person who ever looks at my blog... my wife. The previous post entitled Sunset is not a suicide note, nor is is it intended to be construed as a suicide note. Rather it is a small blurb in the the tradition of Stephen King, Edger Allen Poe, or Richard Matheson or any other short story horror writer. A quick glimpse into the dark side of humanity. It IS NOT about me so just relax. There now I've said it. I feel so dirty and cheapened now, like I have no integrity as a writer. I think I am going to go kill myself! Kris

1 comment:

Tara said...

You are so funny. How about instead of killing yourself you go kill an elk, oh wait you didn't see any, yeah that's right.