Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mormon Bachelor Pad Author Revealed

OH MY GOSH!





Really I couldn't believe this when I saw the headlines here that the "boys" behind Mormon Bachelor Pad had been revealed. I have been asking Eliza why she reads "their" tripe anyway aways complaining about the content. She said its like a train wreck that you can't walk away from. Well babe, this ones for you!





Salt Lake City, Utah




Person behind controversial "Mormon" blog revealed:




Janet Mahonri Smith, 54, acknowledged today that she is in fact the person behind the exploits of several "young mormon men". Why did she do it? "Well I started to feel like a funk had set in." Smith stated that she was an English major at Brigham Young University before dropping out to become a wife and mother. "I really feel like I did the right thing." She explained referring to her domesticated life. But as she matured things began to change. "I found that the passion was eking out of my life. " In fact Smith says, "the only thing my husband would get excited about is the BYU vs. Utah games." Referring to the hot blooded rivalry between the two universities. What could she do to help ease her tension that wouldn't drive her from the tenants of her dearly held religion? "I had to create a separate life." A nom de plume would not be enough for Janet. "I started and stopped several other blogs." It just didn't work for her writing about difficulties creating center pieces for her weekly church lessons under another name. What she really needed was a break from her deeply committed life. And it was a break she got in the form of NCMO's, or non committal make outs in the parlance of her subjects. "The posts really began to take on a life of their own, and I couldn't believe that people didn't see right through me." Smith originally thought it would be tough to pull off the charade. "I mean, I'm a middle aged mother." But it appears that she knows what it takes to boil the blood of her predominantly female readership. "I think that deep down a lot of mormon women want to just let their freak flag fly and make out with young men with no attachment." But what about the seedier aspects of her blog, the so called "dry humping" episodes? "Oh my heck people get over it, I'm a married woman just trying to blow off some steam!" So what is the future for the "bachelors"? We may have to wait and see, and for Janet? The best maybe yet to come "I'm thinking of having the boys grow up and graduate, maybe even start exploring their sexuality..."

10 comments:

Eliza said...

What can I say? You kill me!

Tara said...

OH. MY. GOSH. DYING. I stopped reading them ages ago, thank goodness! Hahhahaha!

Anonymous said...

i will only believe this if you can give me the name of the apartment complex the sleepover took place. otherwise this is an obvious outright lie.

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

Oh man, I love Metallica! (well... pre Load-Metallica, I only "like" post Load-Metallica)

-j

Kris said...

Pulled from MBP, what a can of worms, sorry guys:

OH MY GOSH!!!!! These "boys" are really a 54 yr old woman. Go to http://kriskave.blogspot.com Hahahahaha. I hope all you stupid ass girls feel even more dumber than you look! "Oh Calvin, marry me" "Jake, you're hot" "You guys are amazing and I think you're great." Bahahahahahahaha. You were flirting with a 54 yr old wife and mom. SO SO SO SO SO FUNNY!

February 17, 2010 11:34 AM

Kristen K said...

Totally fake. Funny read though.

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

That's cool, Kris. If people are that gullible, then they deserve it, right?

Nice one.

-c

Jade said...

Haha nice try, but ya this lady didn't write MBP.... I've dated guys like Jake and Calvin, and I think even I'd have a hard time faking a blog like theirs, even after dating guys like them.....

Mechanica said...

I'm sorry but this is WAY less believable than 2 guys using a blog as an anonymous outlet and unless you have something credible to back it up, it just makes you look stupid. I'm not even a fan of MBP, but this really seems fake.

Grannie Wright said...

I NEVER READ IT VERY OFTEN. BUT I BELIEVE THIS LADY. I'M 56 AND I THINK I BELIEVE HER. THERE HAVE TO BE ALOT OF GUYS OUT THERE LIKE THIS.s